Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Finally!
Good Author Photo

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Thursday, November 09, 2006
Musings from a Publicists Desk
This was a fun week. I had the pleasure of climbing out of bed, grabbing a cup of tea, and watching one of my authors, Ginger Garrett, live on television. She did a fantastic job. Next week, Wanda Brunstetter will be making an appearance on The Harvest Show, and I can't wait to watch her. The local Public Broadcasting Station has also booked her for an interview. Yay! Love when things like that fall into place.

Have you ever read six books in one weekend? Hmmm… well it's a first for me. While I'm always technically reading multiple books, I've campaigns that I want to have read by next week. I'm not actually counting on having them finished by Monday, but I hope to be 100 pages into each (and still polish my own chapters.)

I found a great blog tonight. I went to read Karen Ball's interview, but there was another awesome one by Mick Silvia. Both interviews touch upon a passionate subject of mine—what constitutes "Christian" fiction. Check them out:
http://hopeofglory.typepad.com/into_the_fire/
Jessica Dotta
  posted at 8:05 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 11/10/2006 03:47:00 PM, Blogger Illuminating Fiction said...

Mick and Karen had some great points in their interviews. The fantastic thing was the interviews were short, but still managed to hit home some important information.

Well done to both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home