Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Musings from a Publicists Desk
Finally!
Good Author Photo

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Tip for the Writer: On your websites, I suggest not protecting them so that something can't be copied and pasted and/or saved. I'm not sure what writers are protecting, but I know on my end, they are making it difficult for media (and publicist) to quickly and efficiently lift the information they need.
Jessica Dotta
  posted at 4:14 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 11/16/2006 06:06:00 AM, Blogger batgirl said...

Mine's not protected. Copy my stuff!

 
At 12/15/2006 06:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica!!

The passion of writing and art in Dotta blood.

Very nice yours sites!
Diego Dotta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home