Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Last week I read Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Gol...
Tip for the Writer: On your websites, I suggest no...
Musings from a Publicists Desk
Finally!
Good Author Photo

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Saturday, January 06, 2007
Harry Potter, One Writer's Critique

During my Christmas vacation, I read the Harry Potter books, 1--6, and over a series of posts plan to dissect the books here on The Haunt.

There's no secret that many Christians have an objection to the Harry Potter books, and since I can't separate me into parts--the writer and the Christian--there's little point in trying. I shall explore what about this series made it the phenomenon it is and my thoughts as a Christian on the matter.

My schedule is a bit tied now, but as my workload lightens, full critiques will be up on each book soon.

Jessica Dotta
  posted at 10:48 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1/08/2007 06:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to have you back! Your blog is great!

 
At 1/08/2007 01:06:00 PM, Blogger Jessica Dotta said...

Thank you, anonymous! It feels good to be back. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home