Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
So, have you heard about Cell Phone novels?I know ...
There's still five more days of shopping! So wheth...
This movie trailer caught me by surprise. Then it ...
Black Friday for Writers
Last week I asked about Readers. This week I’m cur...
Paperless Books
Surviving the Doom and Gloom
It’s Halloween and I’m writing my Novel Journey po...
Reporting from the Trenches
There are some weeks when writing comes easy, and ...

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Art Project


When creativity for writing is waning, I find that working on art projects help bolster it.




Here is my grandmother made into a fairy, now hanging on my wall of ancestral portraits.




Jessica Dotta
  posted at 9:37 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home