Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Has A Muse Visited You Lately?
Art Project
So, have you heard about Cell Phone novels?I know ...
There's still five more days of shopping! So wheth...
This movie trailer caught me by surprise. Then it ...
Black Friday for Writers
Last week I asked about Readers. This week I’m cur...
Paperless Books
Surviving the Doom and Gloom
It’s Halloween and I’m writing my Novel Journey po...

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Friday, January 16, 2009
Muses In a Jar
I made these muses throughout this week and had a lot of fun making them. All of these muses are in vintage jars and all contain elements of old books recycled into art. 

Newly Hatched Muse:
This little one is sitting inside a real birds nest that is nestle in moss. Thought it's hard to see through the glass, it's newly hatched from a shell decoupaged with words and crackled finished.




















Glittering Muse
I love expression on this girl's face. Her wings have a slight shimmer about them and she stands amid curls of a Jane Austen novel.





















The rest of these I'm going to re post pictures of sometime tomorrow, as I took these tonight, but there's not enough light to get a good shot.


Here's my favorite of the bunch, this little boy holding a curled book with letters of the alphabet.




Jessica Dotta
  posted at 8:00 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1/21/2009 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Ludwig said...

What an awesome idea, Jess!! Love the vintage look of them.

 
At 1/30/2009 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Rumour has it said...

Dear Jessica,
thank you very much for your kind words and visit! I appreciate to discover your blog as well and to find here nice creative things! How do you do that with all your work?? :)
I´ll take some more time to read your blog and in the meantime I´ll add your link to my list at www.lifestyle.pimpstart.nl, if that´s okay for you.
Many greetings from Belgium, Marjolijn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home