Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Tea for One
Cakes
Muses In a Jar
Has A Muse Visited You Lately?
Art Project
So, have you heard about Cell Phone novels?I know ...
There's still five more days of shopping! So wheth...
This movie trailer caught me by surprise. Then it ...
Black Friday for Writers
Last week I asked about Readers. This week I’m cur...

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentine's Day
Here are some photos I took at my local school Valentine's Day Party:










Jessica Dotta
  posted at 12:07 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home