Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Scottie Dogs
Valentine's Day
Tea for One
Cakes
Muses In a Jar
Has A Muse Visited You Lately?
Art Project
So, have you heard about Cell Phone novels?I know ...
There's still five more days of shopping! So wheth...
This movie trailer caught me by surprise. Then it ...

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Thursday, February 19, 2009
What I'm reading
This morning I nearly tore my house apart looking for this book by Owen Sheers:


When you're going crazy because you can't find the book you're reading, it means it's a good book. Its paperback edition (featured) comes out this month. More after I finish . . .
Jessica Dotta
  posted at 8:53 AM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 3/25/2010 01:50:00 AM, Blogger The Book Whisperer said...

This looks like a book I would enjoy thanks for sharing, and I know the feeling I tend to tear the house apart to find a good book when I loose it lol
In Christs Love
Michelle~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home