Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
The Making of a Book Cover
What I'm reading
Scottie Dogs
Valentine's Day
Tea for One
Cakes
Muses In a Jar
Has A Muse Visited You Lately?
Art Project
So, have you heard about Cell Phone novels?I know ...

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Saturday, March 28, 2009
Drapes



One of my best friends, April, and I planned these green and toile drapes ages ago. The black ones she gave me unfinished because she thought they were perfect in my dining room. Thanks to my mother-in-law who visited this past week . . . . they are done!!!!!

(excuse the messy room!)
Jessica Dotta
  posted at 3:59 PM
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 3/28/2009 04:31:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Tell your mother in law that I'm impressed!! I particularly like the living room but both are gorgeous. Great job!!

 
At 10/05/2009 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

sorry to leave this here, but you posted a Q on my blog then didn't leave any contact info - you can reach me though the email address in my profile - thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home