Contributors
Jessica Dotta


Links

My Web Site
Glass Road Public Relations
InspireCompany
The Feathered Nest
Junie Moon
Graphics Fairy
Karla's Cottage
True Providence Jewelry

Recent Posts
Drapes
The Making of a Book Cover
What I'm reading
Scottie Dogs
Valentine's Day
Tea for One
Cakes
Muses In a Jar
Has A Muse Visited You Lately?
Art Project

Member of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance


Click Here To Join




Click Here To Join



Archives

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
stock.xchng

Powered by:


Meter:



Miscellaneous


Saturday, March 06, 2010
Book Wreath

It's been a while since I've posted. I've been reading scores of good books and rearranging my house. I'll make more of an effort to post more often. Here is a book wreath I made for my new bedroom. You can find a tutorial to make your own here.


Jessica Dotta
  posted at 6:24 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home